December 31, 2015

2015 in Review

January


February

March

April


May

June

July

August

September, October, and November

December

2015 was a darn good year. I explored the City more than I ever had, completing my "NYC Photos" project; met with friends; celebrated with family at home; drank cups upon cups upon cups of coffee at cafes (favorite: Intelligentsia); ran on the treadmill, in parks, and in races; discovered so much good new music and finally went to Tanglewood; read some pretty good books (favorites: Just Kids and Novels and Stories); played in the best piano trio; crossed so many items off my NYC bucket list; watched movies and videos that made me think, laugh, and cry; learned new things at work and said goodbye to my work friends; started grad school; and started getting to know more people.

I'm so ready for 2016! It's going to be bolder and better than ever before!

The adventure continues here.

2 comments:

  1. Great 2015 review and it sounds like you are ready for this year! I especially love the April photos - they totally make me think of spring at its best and that sunshine, oh, simply amazing:) Have a beautiful day, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete