April 9, 2015

Fourteen

The week in photos. 
From the week of routines re-established. 


04/02/15: Rehearsals are always the highlight of my day, though skies like this don't hurt either. 
04/03/15: I've been completely engrossed in this book this week. 
04/04/15: So grateful to be made feel like I have a home away from home. 
04/05/15: From an afternoon-turned-sunset walk in Brooklyn Heights. 
04/06/15: A sign of spring in the park. 
04/07/15: It looks like rain today. 
04/08/15: I can't imagine NYC without yellow taxis. 

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love all of your pictures and your entire blog –– I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Read more here, and comment on my blog when you've responded!! I'd love to read all your responses <3

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete