June 19, 2015

Yoga in the Park


Doing yoga in Bryant Park was on my NYC bucket list for a long time and I was finally able to cross that item off yesterday. Just like with the New York Philharmonic concert in Central Park on Wednesday, the heavy rain managed to hold out and not spoil the fun.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the class, but ultimately had a good time. Pre-registration made it easy to bypass the line and colorful yoga mats were provided free-of-charge. We were very close to each other, but somehow on the lawn in the middle of the City, I was able to find space while moving. I loved looking up at the sky and down at the green green grass. As the evening came to a close, the instructor left us with these words: "You are the sky. Everything else is just the weather." Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome and I need to do this soon:) Kisses, darling.

    ReplyDelete