June 8, 2015

Weekend


Errands have a way of catching up to you, and they'll do it on weekends if you've been trying to have fun during the week as I have. This weekend was spent doing the things I'd been putting off earlier (like buying gym clothes and eye cream) and making time for myself with coffee and yoga at home, as well as a 3.2+ mile run at the gym. One of the most enjoyable things, though, (after yoga) was re-assessing the things I have and finding how good it feels to have a little bit less. While I don't have that many things, and I do love some of the things I've thought about again, I'm happy without them too. Having closed out the evening with pizza from Joe's, I'm ready for this short week.

2 comments:

  1. I went running last night and I'm feeling so good this morning. I really need to do it more regularly! Also, I totally agree that having a little bit less feels oh-so good! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a great feeling? I'd say, keep trying to run and see how you feel. I'm going running in a few minutes myself!

      Delete