April 1, 2015

Spring Weekend


From just the right kind of weekend. Where Saturday morning teased us with a quick snow. Where I bumped into a friend at the grocery store. Where I got excited about the recipes I'm making for this week. Where Spotify's quiet playlists were perfect for relaxing. Where I bought the first flowers of the season.

Where Sunday finally brought over spring-like weather and I tried a latte at Joe's in the Village (smooth, light). Where I accidentally reached Hudson River Park, walked along the river, and made a mental note to go running there in a few weeks. Where slower trains made for reading time. Where I remembered how often I used to go Tribeca for groceries. Where the Freedom Tower stood out for me as it hadn't in the past. Where I listened to a pianist in Washington Square and saw an unusually high number of string players in the Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment