December 18, 2014

The 12 Days of Flashbacks: 6

12 days of photos looking back on the past calendar year

June






I most remember going home in June, and spending time with my family and friends. I especially remember sitting on the lawn in Boston, eating pastries from Modern Pastry and talking with my former high school peers. It was a joy to reunite.

It makes me wonder how we can keep certain memories. That view may be framed incorrectly, though: the page discussing long-term memory on the website "The Human Memory" actually suggests that some people doubt whether it's possible to lose a memory. Instead, according to those people, the issue is the difficulty of retrieving the memory. This kind of retrieval is dependent on the strength of the connections between neuron networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment