December 10, 2014

The 12 Days of Flashbacks: 3

12 days of photos looking back on the past calendar year

March 










No memories leaped to mind when I thought of March late last night, but having gone through my blog posts, I realized that March was a delightful month that was even fuller than previous ones. I filled it with chamber music, running (for an upcoming race), a trip uptown, and even managed to welcome a much-appreciated surprise visit from a friend. I remember seeing the flowers in the Flower District and visiting The Hungarian Pastry Shop. I also remember hearing about the explosion in Harlem.

According to a Harvard Health newsletter, there are many (not so surprising) reasons for not remembering things. In this case, I think the fact that I don't regularly recall these memories contributes to my not remembering them without looking at photos, as well as the fact that in some ways, this month was "even" emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment