October 31, 2014

End of the Month








Looking back on it, I've realized that October was actually really nice. This month featured: finding and reading the books I've been wanting to read. Listening to so much new music, and finding comfort in old music. Figuring out how to start learning a new language (now and on my schedule.) Playing new (to me) music on violin. Discovering more of the City. Starting to celebrate fall in the City (with a fall market and hot chocolate.) Getting back into a routine, and starting new traditions (coffee-shop hopping). Finding little things that make me happy. Judging the Halloween contest at work. Observing the tradition of "trick-or-treating" at stores in the City, and feeling really inspired for the upcoming month.

If October was good, I expect November to be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment